|LEP class||Class 3B|
Weltool’s LEP head replacement for Surefire’s M600DF
This time, we are not talking about a full-fledged LEP flashlight, but rather a head replacement.
The Surefire MD600DF is a 18650 LED flashlight but also works with 2*CR123A. Weltool’s product description doesn’t mention its maximum Voltage so I would think the replacement head only accepts a Voltage of up to 4.2V? Make sure you don’t use 2*CR123A with the LH3 or you might damage it.
Let’s have a look at the specifications:
- Maximum output: 335 lumens
- Maximum beam intensity: 196,275 cd (candela)
- Max runtime 18650 (Weltool UB18-35): 2.7 hours
- Max runtime 18350 (Weltool UB18-12): 50 minutes
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low voltage warning
- No PWM
- Weight: 91 grams
- Including LP32 protective cover